Boat Driving License
In cooperation with the Federal Land and Maritime Transport Authority (FTA), Abu Dhabi Marine Sports Club (ADMSC) is accredited to issue and renew boat driving licenses for boats of no more than 12 meters in length. ADMSC also issues international licenses to drive a boat (RYA).
Customers need to register under ADMSC membership, then the application will be reviewed by an ADMSC staff to verify if you are eligible to hold a boat driving license. Candidates can choose a license validity of either 1, 2 or 5 years after completion of training. The candidate should be applying the below conditions and documents to be eligible to issue/renew a boat driving license:
- Above 16 Years
- All Nationalities Are Allowed
- Driving License or medical certificate (if they don’t have a driving license)
- Emirates ID – Both front and back
- Passport-sized photo
- All potential customers must have at least one year’s boat driving experience.
- 270 DHS Training fee per person
Training consists of one-day theory training with a 50-question multiple choice test and one day practical on water examination of driving skills. Training is conducted on the following schedule:
- Monday & Tuesdays : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursdays : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Note: Customers must bring a hard copy of all required documents with them on the day of training.
Please Agree our Terms and Conditions